Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DVD Rundown: A High Voltage Dance Flick

Crank: High Voltage

This is hands down the most ridiculous, ludicrous action movie you will ever see. It is so over the top and out of control that your mind will never be the same. This is the defintion of a balls to the wall, B action movie, and it delivered exactly on that promise. FINAL VERDICT: Rent it for action fans (it might be too much for even some of you); an absolute skip for every one else.

Dance Flick

There is really nothing worse about movies than what has become of these spoof movies. I wouldn’t waste a second of my time even thinking about seeing Epic or Spoof or Scary Movie, and I definitely won’t spend time onDance Flick. To show you how much I detest this movie, I actually broke up with a girl because she said it looked good. Straight up. FINAL VERDICT: Did you read anything I just wrote? You’re better of watching GI Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment